Thursday, January 17, 2013

How I Save Money - The Library



My library saves me hundreds of dollars a year. I read too much to justify purchasing books. It is a great place to take the kids and adds some new material to our nightly story time. Even my husband who isn’t much of reader has gotten into books on CD. He spends a lot of time in the car and the stories make the time fly by.

I order my books ahead of time online through the libraries website and they call me when they are ready for pick up. That way if I’m in a hurry I can be in and out in minutes. My library also has eBooks that I download to my Kindle Fire. This usually means I have to wait for the latest and greatest stuff, but the list of books I want to read is long so I can usually find something available.  

No comments:

Post a Comment