Friday, January 4, 2013

I See My True Colors Shining Through

I hinted in my last post that our house is a bit stark and I would really love to give it that homey feel. (This may be understating the situation.) Well we have made a huge step in that direction. Most of the main floor has been painted with new colors. Living with someone else’s colors and décor has been driving me nuts and I’m so glad we finally did something about it. I was absolutely paralyzed when it came to choosing colors. I just didn’t have the talent to pull together colors that would work with our wood floors, counter tops, and finishings. Lucky for me I have a friend who is an interior decorator and was willing to save me from my fear. She helped me find colors I liked, worked together and worked with what we currently had. Once I made up my mind the rest actually happened quickly. The colors we choose were Versatile Grey for the living room and entry way, Serious Grey for the kitchen, and Stratton Blue for the Dining Room. It feels a little more like my home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment